Organization is not my strong suit! Although keeping the shelving in my room clean is the one thing I'm able to do. I enjoy having this little accent that adds color & style to my room.
I love my monogrammed magnet board ( yes those are lilly Pulitzer magnets!) I display my VV whale hats all over my room & this is just one place I put one. I keep my golf trophies & awards here too. I like having the space to display them, especially my LPGA signed visor. Does anyone else hold on to all of their shopping bags? I got that Lilly Pulitzer frame for my birthday one year & I just put a VV sticker on the white sheet inside it.
I love my inspiration board! I cut clippings from magazines & postcards. I love being able to have some of the things I love in one place.
My side table is has some of my favorite things! My DIY state photo & my tulips help pull things together!
I hope ya'll enjoyed having a peek into my room!




No comments:
Post a Comment