Friday, January 30, 2015





Happy Friday! 
Some of my favorites from this week are...

I am now officially a brand rep for Country Club Prep! They have the best brands and if you DM me or email me (maceybryant@gmail.com) I can give you a special 20% off coupon!


Check out their website here!


My favorite outfit from this week was the collab I did yesterday with Victoria from Memphis Made!


be sure to check out the collab here


I am a closet book nerd. I love any and every book especially a moving true story. I am now 
re-reading the Columbine story for the fourth time and I cry every time I read it. It is one of the most moving books I have ever read and it almost puts you into the day Columbine took place. I recommend that everyone read it.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment