Hello Everyone! Today i'm doing a collab with Victoria of Memphis Made. We teamed up to show ya'll how we style our J.Crew vests.
I love my tan J.Crew excursion vest that I scored for just $45 last spring. (J.Crew's vests are almost always on sale, so if you don't like the retail price, just hang on for a little bit!)
I just recently started pairing my vests with skirts and I love the way it looks!
Currently my Dooney crossbody is my favorite bag right now. The navy leather goes with everything and it has just the right amount of storage.
This J.Crew Factory flannel has been on repeat since christmas, it's so super soft and comfy!
I bought this J.Crew paper bag skirt last year, but i'm only just now starting to style it, but it's basically the perfect fall/winter/spring... oh heck it's the perfect year round skirt! It's navy so it matches everything, but i'm thinking about going back & purchasing it in every color!
Check out how Victoria styled her vest here!
(heres a little sneak peak!)


So cute! I love J. Crew vests.
ReplyDeletexx Julia
littlemisshautecouture.blogspot.com