Hey ya'll! I figured since this was a fashion blog, I'd give you a peek at where my clothes sleep!
I tend to keep my closet a little messy, I mean who doesn't shove stuff behind doors! But I cleaned it so you guys don't have to suffer through the mess.
I am a button down addict! I absolutely love them, I think I have at least 10 but there might be more hiding in my drawers! Button downs are a staple in my wardrobe because I love to layer, and you can wear them year round.
Surprisingly I own more shorts than button downs! So get ready for some great springtime golf posts! I love to throw on a pair of Lilly shorts and tshirt its comfy cute and you can dress them up or down as much as you want.
This is only a sample, the rest of my shorts & skirts are in the attic. I don't have an official count, but as far as I know I have at least twenty pair
*insert basic white girl emoji*
VV posters are a necessity any closet decor!
This is an attempt to show my shoe collection.... I'm missing about 5 pairs of jacks... Wonder where they ran off too...If ya'll hadn't already noticed i'm a shoe addict as well. I love all of my clothes, and I can't wait to show ya'll more of my favorite outfits!
Hope ya'll enjoyed my closet tour!





I love everything in your closet!
ReplyDelete-Mikayla
aseersuckerstateofmind.blogspot.com