I was so excited when I found out that Alexa from Northeastern & Preppy nominated me for this! It's so great to know that you guys enjoy reading my blog, and following in on my life!
The idea of the Liebster Award is that in order to claim the award, you have to answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you, and then you have to nominate 10 more fellow bloggers with under 200 followers! The goals is to allow new blogs to be noticed and have the chance to gain more readers, which I think is amazing!
So lets get started,
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
There isn't really a story behind my name, but as some of my long time readers may know that I used to be pinchofpreppy, but someone else made a blog with a very similar name so changed it. I was kind of inspired by Carly the College Prepster so I just sort of went with that!
2. What made you decide to start your blog?
Last year I was really sick and in the hospital for a while, so sharing my clothing and outfits became something fun I could do with my free time! I have also always been a blog addict and so I thought "how hard could it be!"
3. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
My favorite piece of clothing right now would definitely have to be my J.Crew herringbone vest, I love it so so much and I wear it almost every day!
4. Where is your favorite place to shop?
My favorite place to shop would have to be J.Crew Factory, they have great clothes at great prices. And they just have better items than retail J.Crew!
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be & why?
I would go to Paris. I've been dying to taste a real Laduree macaron and theres just so much that I want to see (and shop for) there!
6. What's your favorite midnight snack?
My midnight snack has always been tea. I know it's not really a snack, but tea helps wind down and go to sleep.
7. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I five years I would want to be at either UNC chapel hill or the University of Mississippi earning some kind of degree.
8. What is your favorite song right now?
Like Real People Do by Hozier
9. What is one piece of advice you would give other new bloggers?
I would just say keep posting about things you like and post frequently!
10. Where do you see your blog going in the next year?
Well, I hope to reach 1k on instagram this year and I hope that this blog allows me to connect with other business I could be a brand rep for.
11. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
My inspiration can come from anywhere, if i'm shopping i'll say oh look that would make a good blog post. Or i'll see someone elses post and spin off of that. I also look at larger blogs like Classy Girls Wear Pearls by Sarah Vickers (who is my goal in life like wow) haha anyways, I love looking at other blogs and being able to share with ya'll!
My Nominations:
Victoria from Memphis Made Blog, Raquel and Rose from the Preppy Sisters , Carrie from Carrie on Blogs, Kirsten from Lilly Pulitzer CK, Catherine and Julianna from Preppy by the Sea, Sarah Beth from Girl Meets Style , Casey from Little Miss Florida Prep, Renee from Gimme Glamour, Southern Class and Prep, and Samantha from Sam the Prep
I kept the questions the same, can't wait to read everyone's responses!
thanks again Alexa!


Ah Loved reading this so much! :)
ReplyDeleteAlexa
northeastpreppy.blogspot.com