I'm so excited to be participating in Carrie on Blogs, the Monogrammed Midwesterner, and Behind Her Monogrammed Macbook's Linkup.
I discovered this linkup through Tumblr and immediately began thinking about my outfit, as I am obsessed with anything Gossip Girl related.
I decided to channel my inner Blair Waldorf with this country club-esque outfit. Of course I added the signature BW headband!
This awkward pidgeon-toed pose...
My KJP bracelet is one of my very favorite things to style, it has so many different colors that it goes with anything!
This madewell sweater is perfection! I worked that Upper East Side look by tying it over my shoulders instead of doing an oxford/sweater layer.
My Future First Lady elephant earrings are as much as a staple as my pearls!
I am in LOVE with my Lilly Pulitzer sunglasses. If you can't see, the arms are pink gingham!
(this photo makes me feel like a Vogue model!)
My favorite Gossip Girl moment is definitely when Chuck and Blair get married! Her dress is one of my absolute favorites and it's way outside of the box for a wedding dress, which is so typical Blair!
Go check out some of the other Gossip Girl inspired outfits here!
Shirt | Sweater, old , ebay | Pants | Headband | Boots | Sunglasses, old, similar | Earrings | Bracelet

So adorable! Love your outfit :)
ReplyDeleteXX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass