Monday, January 25, 2016

Lovely Links




(literally obsessed with these photos, winter whites blog post here)

Happy weekend everyone! I'm so excited to bring this series to The High School Prepster! I saw this on Preptistas blog and I fell in love and decided to feature it over here. I'll basically just be sharing my favorites from the week and linking what i've found/bought/watched etc. Hope ya'll enjoy!

* * *
Wearing: Santa gave me these sneakers for christmas and i've been wearing them non-stop ever since! They're the perfect color and go with all of my active wear and are even versatile enough that I can wear them with jeans! I also have been dying over these riding boots (also from Santa) they're the athletic fit so my calves have a little room to breathe and I am loving it! 

Watching: I just started watching Making of a Murderer  on Netflix, it's amazing and fantastic and yeah, don't tell me the ending! I also have been obsessed with Alexa Losey's videos on YouTube (this is my favorite) she is absolutely hilarious, and though her style is a little edgier than mine she totally works it and i love it!

Wanting: Literally praying for this Tory Burch bag, and I don't think He's listening so I guess i'll just move onto to begging mom! I also am dying over this ring from Kendra Scott, it's such a good color and it matches the necklace I have too. 


Listening to: Like everyone, I am in LOVE with justin Bieber's new album, I wouldn't classify myself as a Belieber but Love Yourself  is literally my jams. I also love Future (my playlist is so weird) and he is coming to Raleigh in March, so i'm hoping to get tickets to that.

I hope ya'll enjoy this new series and check out some more fun links below!

* * *


Super cute kate spade case

In love with the HGTV dream home this year

What are some of ya'lls favorites?









No comments:

Post a Comment