I LOVE calligraphy! But I unfortunately don't have the patience to sit down with a quill and learn how, so I modified it!
I already have pretty good handwriting, so I figured I'd sharpen up my cursive skills (you have to write In cursive on the SATs anyways!) and work on some "calligraphy"
So first I started by just writing out the saying or quote in my regular cursive hand...
Then I filled in the downstrokes (the part of the letter that goes down)
And then you have "calligraphy" it's a pretty easy concept and I really enjoy using it to draw quotes and especially to impress my friends with some hand made birthday cards!
I love how these turned out, and I would love to see if any of yall try it out, just tag me in your post so I can see!
happy blogging!





This is such a great tutorial! I will have to try this out, Macey.
ReplyDelete-Mikayla
www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com