Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall Pieces




Hello everyone! 
I apologize for not posting for so long, I've had a super busy fall season! 

Today I'm headed to the mall with my sisters, and it's pouring! 


 this J.Crew excursion vest is literally my lifesaver during the fall/winter. It goes with everything and I love the tan color (plus I scored it for just $50 last spring) 


My J.Crew tartan scarf is probably my favorite scarf and I wear it at least once a week. 

           
           (I'm pretty good at candids)


My wallabees are my favorite shoes at the moment, although I think I might be breaking some fashion code by wearing them with cuffed jeans... 
Oh well, they are so comfortable and fairly inexpensive I would reccomed them to EVERYONE! 


I love love love fall and I'm so sad that it's coming to an end, although.... 
There's only 34 days until Christmas! 

          Happy thanksgiving! 
                xxMacey Lauryn 

Baronial Monograms




                 







No comments:

Post a Comment